How our Patient Consultation Benefits?
Patient Education: We help our clients to intake medicines in the right way by counseling and educating about the meds.
Monitor medication intake: By keeping track of the medication records of our patients, we remind patients when it's time to fill and help them to stay adherent.
Help meeting health goals: We guide them with needful lifestyle changes for their happy living
Ensure proper dispense of prescriptions: We prevent dispensing of wrong medications by double checking our patients’ prescriptions with their medical history
Ready for Consulting Us?
We encourage to reach us and our friendly team at Stadium Pharmacy understand your concerns and provide you with right patient counseling & education that you really need!
To book a consultation, Call us at @ 816-356-4600
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a pharmacist give consultation?
What is a consultation in pharmacy?
What are the steps of patients counselling?
The steps of patients counselling are:
- Understanding patient’s purpose of visit
- Addressing medication needs and concerns
- Providing information about medication with necessary guidelines
- Reinforcing the information provided by asking the patients to repeat
- Scheduling follow-up appointments if needed
- Documenting the counselling session in patient’s medical record
Why is pharmacist consultation important?
Pharmacist consultation promotes safe and effective medication use, benefits in the management of chronic disease, improves patient outcomes and reduces healthcare costs.